Wireless Connectivity & Apps
Enjoy audio streaming directly from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to your hearing aids.
The Most Advanced Bluetooth Hearing Technology. Turn your hearing aids into a superior quality headset.
- Phone communication – breaks down the barriers to phone communication. Incoming calls can be taken by simply pressing the dedicated phone button on the streamer, and the caller’s voice is streamed directly through the hearing instruments.
- TV – TV sound is wirelessly transmitted to the hearing instruments via the streamer providing high quality listening. The volume of the TV for the rest of the family remains at a level which suits them.
- Wireless and Cable Connection – allows connection to various audio sources wirelessly or with a jack plug.
- Personal Computer – connect directly to computers so that audio is transmitted directly through the hearing instruments for clear, easy online conversation and listening.
- Lapel Microphone – allows you to enjoy clear and private one to one communication in challenging listening environments with a range of up to 15 metres.
- Teleloop – the T-cord built into the steamer allows easy access to Teleloop systems in theatres, lecture halls and places of worship.
- Remote Control – the streamer can be used as a personal remote for adjusting volume and programs for those who have dexterity problems.